Friday, March 2, 2007

Upcoming Photo-worthy events

I'd like to make this a place where people can find out some interesting things to photograph, and perhaps get together later and do photo outings for events. With that in mind, here is the first of my monthly photo calendars. If you have any events to add, leave a comment, or email me.

March
3rd: Total Lunar Eclipse! Should be mid-eclipse right before midight at moonrise. Hopefully we'll get clear skies.

12th: Bluegrass Jam Local musicians get together to jam with their acoustic instruments. No electric instruments allowed. Should be some good people shots there.

21st: East Lansing Film Fest I don't know how much photography you'll be able to get in, but it will be a fun event, and maybe some good "street" photography as well.

23rd: Cheap Shots Exhibit I talked about it earlier - this will be a photo show in Ann Arbor featuring work from Toy Cameras. I'm in it too, you really should go. 7-10pm

31st: MSU Vet School Open House Come photograph the Vet students and a ton of animals as MSU CVM shows off what it does to the public. This will be a fun event for anyone, camera in hand or not.

No comments: