Thursday, March 1, 2007

Spring means Construction


construction
Originally uploaded by macinjoshdotcom.
Spring is just around the corner in Lansing. You can tell by the way construction signs keep cropping up. I thought Lansing was the worst place to drive when I got here last year - what with 127 and Michigan Ave practically shut down all summer. I hope it's not that bad this year.

If you ever want something to photograph and aren't feeling inspired though, there's always construction. The people are a little dirty, the signs are brightly colored, there can be a lot going on. Watch the guy directing traffic. I guarantee he has a great expression of boredom on his face, and he'll never notice you taking his picture. Just yesterday I took a new Rolleicord out to practice and found some ditchdiggers in the middle of Pennsylvania.

No comments: