Friday, June 27, 2008

This needs to be posted

I haven't been posting much, and that's because I haven't been photographing anything, at all. I'm in between cameras right now, and life is throwing me a ton of curveballs in regards to transportation, work, and study. No big deal, I'm busy but happy.

However, this shot, from Mr. Lou O'Bedlam has inspired me. I need to go out and shoot. I need companionship. I need to quit worrying about fixing the Volvo's water pump, and just enjoy summer while it lasts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just the water pump? Volvo 240?

Erich Z said...

Well, ithe pump was leaking badly, but I think I have that fixed now. Problem is the alternator tension screw has sheared off so I'm not sure I'll be able to put it back together. I'm gonna try tomorrow.

It's an 86 245. It will be fine once I put it back together I think.